Building Owner Information
What do you do if you want to carry out work?
Please contact us if you’re unsure if your project comes under the Party Wall Act. We can then check your plans and inform you of any obligations you may or may not have.
Three main points that come under the Party Wall Act:
- Work on an existing wall, ceiling, or floor structure shared with another property
- Building on or at the boundary with another property
- Excavating near a neighbouring building or structure
Call 07779 176375
Why a Party Wall Award Would Be Needed
- A Loft Conversion
- An Extension
- Removing of Chimney Breast
- Building on the Line of Junction (Boundary Line)
- Repairs to the Party Wall
- Excavation Within 3 or 6 Metres of Other Buildings or Walls
- Work Involving a Boundary Wall (Fence Wall)
To learn more about our services, contact our surveyors in our North East office. Call the number above or fill in our 'Request a Callback' form for a quick response.
20 MINUTES OF FREE ADVICE WITH NO OBLIGATION
Free party wall advice
In an effort to assist customers in understanding Party Wall Awards, we offer free party wall advice. At Encompass Surveyors, we know that party wall matters can often be complicated and confusing.
If you have party wall questions and would like to discuss them with us, we offer 20 minutes free of charge. This is an impartial service with no strings attached, so give us a call now to discuss your concerns.
Alternatively, fill in our 'Request a Callback' form and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.